High performing teams deliberately and proactively attend to three key focal points to drive productivity: why, what and how.
Many leaders focus only on the what and make that the bar of success.
Yet they ignore the key processes that high performing teams utilize in visioning communications, decision-making, conflict resolution, roles and responsibilities, and more. The how.
Does your team do this? Take The Healthy Team™ Assessment for a snapshot of your team’s effectiveness and an indication of the potential vulnerabilities that can hamper the performance of the team.
WHO'S IT FOR?
The program is designed for leaders and their teams who desire increasing productivity and engagement.
Leaders who participate in the program learn to influence their teams to:
- Improve understanding, relationships, and productivity
- Increase engagement and commitment of team members
- Improve adaptability, innovation, and creativity
Apply The Healthy Teams Assessment model and evaluate your teams:
- Shared Vision
- Healthy Relationships
- Collaborative Processes
- Agile Execution
The Program is delivered in:
- Instructor-led workshop
- Virtual Instructor-led workshop
- Online learning
- Certification of internal and external facilitators
- All programs are available or in development