HEALTHY & GROUNDED
Who you are drives what you do. So why not be great?
Great leaders take their values, beliefs, aspirations and commitment into a higher purpose and use those qualities to make a difference in their organizations and the world.
That’s why we created the Healthy & Grounded Leadership Program.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The program is designed for leaders at all levels: executives, mid-level leaders and front-line managers
- Core elements of the course include:
- Overview of Grounded and why it is important in navigating today’s rapidly changing environment and business challenges
The Six Disciplines of the Healthy and Grounded® Leader:
- Physical – How You Live • Emotional – How You Feel
- Intellectual – How You Think
- Social – How You Interact
- Vocational – How You Perform
- Spiritual – How You View the World
- Self – Assessment with the Healthy and Grounded® Heat Map
- Action Planning Tools and Materials
The Grounded Leadership model is delivered via three different modalities:
- 1/2 or 1-day Instructor-led workshops
- 4 session Virtual Instructor-led workshops
- Guided and self-paced online learning via our Healthy Leader Portal
Resources from The Healthy Leader’s research that enhance the learner experience include:
- Grounded (Book)
- Healthy and Grounded® Resource Guide
- Online materials, blogs, tools and resources