The world is changing faster than the ability of leaders and organizations to adapt.
All business today is global business, yet many companies are struggling to meet this challenge. The world is changing at increasing speed, but our minds and business practices lag behind. Only those companies that develop a strong cadre of global-savvy leaders and managers will succeed in this borderless and multi-cultural world.
WHO'S IT FOR?
The program is designed for senior and mid-level leaders who have responsibility for developing and managing global teams and businesses inside their organization.
Leaders who participate in the program learn to influence their teams to:
- Learn the global context for conducting business
around the world
- Understand and know how to leverage cultural differences
- Develop global leadership skills for operating in the global environment
- Assess their global leadership strengths and shortcomings
- Identify ways to strengthen the global literacy of their teams and organization
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE COURSE
- The Global Environment: Why Culture Matters
- Personal Literacy: Developing A Global Mindset
- Social Literacy: Building Global Relationships
- Business Literacy: Mastering Global Business
- Cultural Literacy: Valuing Cultural Differences
- Putting the Four Global Literacies to Work
The Healthy Global Program is delivered in:
- 1-day in person program with the option for virtual or in-person follow-up sessions
- Three 2-hour virtual sessions based on client preferences
- One or more 2-hour sessions based on client preferences
- The Global Literacies® (Book)
- How Globally Literate Are You?
- The Corridor of Global Business
- How Globally Literate Is Your Organization?
- Global Literacies Resources