The ability to spur growth—in ourselves, our teams, and organizations—is a critical skill for leaders and managers alike.
What can today’s leaders do differently to ensure their company’s success? Grow from within.
WHO'S IT FOR?
The program is designed for senior and mid-level leaders who have responsibility for identifying and exploiting new growth opportunities within existing or new markets.
Leaders who participate in the program learn to influence their teams to:
- Gain insight into how to expand their growth mindset
- Apply tools for launching organic growth projects
- Practice the Seven Formulas for finding new growth opportunities
- Navigate around obstacles in large corporate bureaucracies
- Learn ways to build and sustain high performing growth teams
- Develop greater capacity to lead with Just Enough Anxiety
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE COURSE
- Organic Growth: What it Means and Why It Matters
- Ten Capabilities of Growth Leaders
- Exploring your Mindset: Fixed vs Growth
- Seven Formulas for Identifying New Opportunities
- Developing “learning launches” with customers
- Building and Leading a Growth Team
- Leading with Just Enough Anxiety
- Becoming a Growth Leader inside your Company
The Healthy Growth Program is delivered in:
- 2-day in-person workshop with the option for virtual
or in-person follow-up sessions
- Eight 2-hour virtual sessions paced based on client preferences
- One or more 2-hour sessions based on client preferences
- The Catalyst (Book)
- Growth vs. Fixed Mindset Assessment
- Growth Team Assessment
- Business Environment Analysis
- Growth Leader Toolkit