In a world of constant change, all leaders are Change Leaders.
Can they be Agile? Resilient? Successful? Determined?
Working through our Healthy Change program helps the leaders of the future become more adaptable, accountable, and poised for success, embracing all the possibilities that change offers.
To become a great Change Leader means becoming a master of purpose, and a catalyst for collaboration.
WHO'S IT FOR?
The Healthy Change program is designed for mid-level leaders and above.
Leaders who participate in the program:
- Learn the seven capabilities of Change Leadership
- Understand the processes for applying these capabilities to transform their organizations
- Apply their learning to address their real-world change initiatives
Healthy Change Modules:
- Masters of purpose – how to engage hearts and minds
- Innovative agents – how to drive innovation in a digital world
- Collaborative catalysts – how to lead diverse, creative teams
- Resilient energizers – lead change with uncertainty
- Growth champions – be relevant in an expanding world
- Service ambassadors – capture the heart of the customer
- Culture stewards – build a healthy environment
The Program is delivered in:
- Instructor-led workshop
- Virtual Instructor-led workshop
- Online learning
- Certification of internal and external facilitators
- All programs are available or in development