In a world of constant change, all leaders are Change Leaders.
Can they be Agile? Resilient? Successful? Determined?
Working through our Healthy Change program helps the leaders of the future become more adaptable, accountable, and poised for success, embracing all the possibilities that change offers.
To become a great Change Leader means becoming a master of purpose, and a catalyst for collaboration.
WHO'S IT FOR?
The program is designed for executive and
mid-level leaders responsible for accelerating change in their organization
Leaders who participate in the program:
- • Learn the Seven Capabilities of Change Leadership
- Understand the practices for applying these capabilities to transform their teams and organizations
- Apply their learning to address their real-world change initiatives
Healthy Change Modules:
- Masters of Purpose – How to engage hearts and minds
- Innovative Agent: Accelerating Transformation
- Collaborative Catalyst – How to lead diverse, creative teams
- Resilient Energizer – Lead Change Through Uncertainty
- Growth Champion – Be relevant in an expanding world
- Service Ambassador – Capturing the Heart of the Customer
- Culture Steward – Inspiring a Healthy Culture
The Healthy Change program consists of 14 mini- modules, 60 minutes each that can be selected and packaged for delivery via:
- Instructor-led workshop
- Virtual Instructor-led workshop
Resources from The Healthy Leader’s research that enhance the learner experience include:
- Just Enough Anxiety (Book)
- Change Leader Resource Guide
- Change Leader Assessment
- OD Toolkit