For years, organizations were built to excel in stable and hierarchical environments.
Now, in a world of diversity, democracy and disruption, these cultures are forced to refresh themselves by holding onto what works and eliminating what doesn’t.
But how? And what?
WHO'S IT FOR?
The program is designed for executive and mid-level leaders
Leaders who participate in the program:
- Learn the seven practices to proactively create and manage their organizational culture for greater productivity
- Access and analyze the current state of their culture to identify Accelerators and Hijackers that will help create the new culture
- Apply their learning to create an action plan for their team and organization
They do that by mastering seven powerful practices that propel their companies to success:
- Purposeful Missions
- Digital Transformations
- Collaborative Networks
- Agile Cultures
- Accelerated Learning
- Customer Intimacy
- Workplace Flexibility
The Program is delivered in:
- Instructor-led workshop
- Virtual Instructor-led workshop
- Online Learning
- Certification of internal and external facilitators
- All programs are available or in development