The smart, empowered customer is demanding better products, responsive solutions, and distinctive customer experiences. With unlimited devices and channels, organizations must ensure that all employees understand the customers’ changing needs and desires to ensure loyalty and retention.
- WHOLISTIC SOLUTIONS – Customers are hungry for suppliers who provide products and services that connect to the whole person, sense their struggles, and create a single, memorable experience.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP – Customer context, data analytics, and deep knowledge of the customer help to provide the best and deepest answers to your customers biggest problems.
- DISTINCTIVE EXPERIENCES – Everyone is looking for a unique customer experience. These are simple, engaging moments of truth, transparent to the customer, that outshine the competition.
- CUSTOMERS PARTNERSHIPS – Demanding customers want to be involved in their solutions. Whether internal or external customers, experimenting and co-creating solutions will ensure feedback and engagement.
- STRATEGIC ALLIANCES – Supplier and customer distribution chains are requiring greater collaborative and partnership skills to avoid unnecessary tensions and exploit shared opportunities.
To master customer intimacy, we need people who expand their responsibilities as customer ambassadors – whether making the product or selling the solution. This requires greater customer centricity, more appreciation of the market, and the empowerment to act on behalf of the customer.
“It’s not just technology alone. It’s technology when it’s married with the liberal arts, married with the humanities that impacts the world and makes our hearts sing. Apple is in the human business, it’s our job to humanize technology.”
—Angela Ahrendts, SVP of Retail Strategy, Apple
About the Author:
Bob Rosen, CEO, Healthy Companies and Best-selling author of Grounded, How Leaders Stay Rooted in an Uncertain World and CONSCIOUS, The Power of Awareness in Business and Life.
Healthy Companies helps CEOs, executive teams, and managers build and transform high-performance enterprises through consulting, coaching, and learning solutions. If you would like to learn more about becoming an Organization of the Future, please connect with us!