Leadership Journeys: Lessons from Global Leaders
In an age when the pace of doing business is constantly accelerating and hurtling into an uncertain future, we need leaders who have the confidence and bearing to effectively navigate into that future. In short, these grounded, conscious leaders will have mastered the ability to:
- Lead change in a disruptive world
- Lead people in a cynical world
- Lead teams in a networked world
- Lead growth in an innovative world
- Lead globally in a polarizing world
This 56-page e-book by New York Times Bestselling Author and CEO advisor Bob Rosen includes compelling stories and powerful insights from some of today’s most respected global leaders, including:
- Kumar Birla, Aditya Birla Group
- David C. Novak, Pepsi-Cola Company
- Jørgen Vig Knudstorp, Lego
- Angela Ahrendts, Apple Worldwide
- Yang Yuangqing, Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Pope Francis
- Dennis Nally, PwC International Ltd.
- Guler Sabanci, Sabanci Holding
- Mary Barra, General Motors
- Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany
- Vince Roche, Analog Devices (ADI)
Download your complimentary copy today.