Regional healthcare system
- The CEO of a $4 billion, not-for-profit, regional healthcare system saw the need for a step change in performance. Challenged his executive team to chart a course from “Good to Great” for the system.
- Healthy Companies began a multi-year engagement, working with the CEO and his executive team to define what “Great” means to their healthcare system and to execute strategic leadership and culture change initiatives.
- Healthy Companies developed a key message strategy and provides ongoing communication coaching and support to the CEO and executive team.
- With the CEO and executive team, crafted personal development plans and designed a system wide initiative to prepare leaders at all levels to mobilize, focus, and energize people in pursuit of the Good to Great goals.
- Provided integrated online Leadership Development tools to enhance existing talent development.
- System now has strong momentum toward fulfillment of its five quantifiable Good to Great goals by 2020.
Global government services provider
- A $3.6 billion, global government services provider that supports U.S. national security objectives was struggling to fulfill its growth potential. The new CEO and his leadership team crafted a Strategic Framework that captured “where our company is headed, what is expected and what is accepted, all on a single piece of paper.”
- Healthy Companies was engaged by the CEO to help him and his leadership team bring their Strategic Framework to life and make it actionable.
- Healthy Companies custom developed an electronic CEO communication platform to communicate strategic direction to 30,000 employees working in 30 different countries, promote two-way communication between frontline employees and the top leaders, and provide private online forums for employees to share their success stories and innovations with each other.
- Mapped online leadership and improvement tools to the Strategic Framework and requisite behaviors. Delivered the toolset via the CEO communication platform.
- Employee surveys clearly demonstrated that the platform increased employee engagement, promoted practical learning and accelerated execution. Revenue growth accelerated significantly.
Financial services and wealth management firm
- As a Fortune 100 mutual life insurance company prepared to execute a major organizational realignment, Healthy Companies was engaged to support the CEO and his Executive Team.
- Facilitated strategy development discussions and articulation of desired high-performance culture.
- Conducted in-depth interviews to surface issues within the team, including areas of tension, stress and anxiety.
- Provided executive coaching and leadership development services tailored to each executive’s needs and the needs of the team overall.
- Generated findings report, recommendations for future organizational structure and management, and guidelines for Executive Team effectiveness.
Global banking and insurance company
- Top leaders in a respected global financial institution engaged Healthy Companies to help them define and develop a high-performance culture.
- Assisted in the development of criteria and metrics.
- Assessed all employees annually against the benchmark culture scan to measure progress.
- Provided interactive scoreboard for all business units.
- Provided online performance improvement tools keyed to performance scores.
Global professional services firm
- The world’s largest professional services firm, measured by revenues, engaged Healthy Companies to help its top leaders increase alignment and teamwork across its global network.
- Crafted Personal Development Plans with each executive, based on in-depth interviews and meetings conducted in the executive’s home territory.
- Facilitated team building exercises and strategy sessions with Global Chairman and the partners in charge of geographic territories.
- Provided ongoing executive coaching.
- Generated findings report regarding efficacy of global operation teams and assisted in the timely execution of recommendations.
National home mortgage provider
- The newly appointed Chief Administrative Officer determined that the Administrative Services function was in need of an overhaul.
- Healthy Companies was engaged to provide Organizational Development expertise and executive leadership support.
- Worked directly with the CAO to assess needs and formulate new organizational structure.
- Generated findings report and provided detailed recommendations for how the CAO could streamline and update Administrative Services.
Major defense contractor
- A $6b shipbuilder employing nearly 38,000 in the U.S. embarked on a major restructuring.
- Healthy Companies was engaged to facilitate strategy sessions with the CEO and Executive Team.
- Provided a range of support to the company over several years, including executive coaching, Team Alignment, Human Capital development, and Management training.
- Company successfully restructured and spun off from its corporate parent in 2011.
International legal and professional services firm
- A major U.S. law firm with more than 300 attorneys and $160 million in gross revenue engaged Healthy Companies to facilitate a key strategic discussion among the partners.
- Interviewed partners in order to surface fresh perspectives on how the firm should be structured and managed.
- Facilitated series of discussions through which the senior partners envisioned a fresh path forward and developed strong shared commitment to a unifying business vision.
- Provided executive coaching and leadership development services tailored to help top partners lead the organization toward envisioned future.
- Non-profit foundation of one of largest membership organizations in the U.S. sought to rapidly expand and enhance its existing set of talent development tools.
- Healthy Companies provided a large yet entirely customized platform of online leadership development tools and monthly eCommunications platform.
- Quickly and cost effectively supplemented the client’s internal talent development and restructuring efforts.
- Renowned U.S. retail chain of more than 800 department stores sought to rapidly improve and expand its talent development efforts.
- Healthy Companies provided a suite of online performance and leadership development tools for managers at all levels.
- Mapped all the tools to the client’s existing leadership development framework.
- Custom designed new programs to meet needs as they arose.
Multi-national consulting firm
- A Fortune 500 management and technology consulting firm – the largest provider consulting services to the U.S. Government – pursued a major new leadership development initiative.
- When the initiative stalled, Healthy Companies supplemented their internal efforts, providing fresh perspective and robust content.
- Support included monthly leadership eBriefings mapped to the firm’s leadership competencies for 1500 front line leaders.